Yes! You can use WaterLily 12V to charge USB devices. You will need to either purchase a SAE to USB adapter or use a standard USB adapter with our 12V car charger adapter included with every 12V turbine.
Articles in this section
- How big is WaterLily?
- How much does WaterLily weigh?
- What is the min/max water speed?
- What is the min/max wind speed?
- What is the output?
- How many Amps can WaterLily produce?
- How many Volts can WaterLily produce?
- How many Watts can WaterLily produce?
- What kind of connectors does WaterLily use?
- Can I charge USB devices with 12V turbine?