You will only require a charge controller if you are charging bare lithium 12V batteries. Charging lead-acid batteries will not require a charge controller. If you are not sure if your batteries require a charge controller please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- How big is WaterLily?
- How much does WaterLily weigh?
- What is the min/max water speed?
- What is the min/max wind speed?
- What is the output?
- How many Amps can WaterLily produce?
- How many Volts can WaterLily produce?
- How many Watts can WaterLily produce?
- What kind of connectors does WaterLily use?
- Can I charge USB devices with 12V turbine?