To measure the output of your WaterLily USB you can use a USB tester. For WaterLily 12V you can use a USB tester with a SAE connection or a multi-meter. If you have more questions about testing output please contact email@example.com
Articles in this section
- My WaterLily is not working?
- Low output / How can I get WaterLily to produce more power?
- Why am I not getting much output in wind?
- How can I measure the output?
- Why are my 12V batteries not charging?
- I lost the housing screws. How do I get new ones?
- I lost the nose cone. How do I get a new one?
- I damaged the cord. Can I get a new one?
- Why are my devices are not charging with dry bag pass through?