Charging times are variable based on flow rates and size of the battery that you are charging. As an example, charging an iPhone 7 (2900 mAh battery) with a flow rate of 2.2 mph (3.5 km/h) would take approximately 2.3 hours to charge from 0-100%. A flow rate of 1.8 mph (2.9 km/h) would take approximately 4.5 hours to charge the same battery.
Articles in this section
- How big is WaterLily?
- How much does WaterLily weigh?
- What is the min/max water speed?
- What is the min/max wind speed?
- What is the output?
- How many Amps can WaterLily produce?
- How many Volts can WaterLily produce?
- How many Watts can WaterLily produce?
- What kind of connectors does WaterLily use?
- Can I charge USB devices with 12V turbine?