Yes, you can use WaterLily in the ocean. However, to avoid corrosion from salt water use you should rinse and clean your WaterLily with fresh water after each use, or every few days for continuous use. Corrosion from salt water due to lack of cleaning may void the limited warranty.
Articles in this section
- How do you use WaterLily?
- WaterLily User Guide
- How to use the WaterLily hand crank accessory
- Can I mount it to a vehicle?
- Can I mount it on my bike?
- Can I tow it behind a kayak, canoe, or sailboat?
- How do I know if I need WaterLily USB or 12V?
- How do you daisy chain multiple units?
- What kinds of mounts are available?
- How do I know what adapters are compatible?